I have been on the search for a better ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlizzy77x

Disciple of Prayer
I have been on the search for a better job opportunity in the industry in which I work in and have so far come back with no luck. I don't want to give up even though I am becoming discouraged. I just replied to an ad for a company seeking a candidate for the precise position I am looking for. I ask that your prayers guide me to obtain this job because I really want it and need it so I can create a more stable living for myself. Please pray for me. I want to believe that this time I will get this job that I so greatly desire. Please God answer my prayers this time.
 
NEW STRENGTH

ISAIAH 40:31

"YET THOSE WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
115
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
135
I have been experiencing job search burnout after searching for a job which seems like a hopeless end of waiting and distress and money is running low, especially with those monster companies who are down there to waste my time and make you feel worthless. Regarding the ### gym, pray for their...
Replies
9
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,581
Messages
16,778,283
Members
648,135
Latest member
Wilmath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom