Please pray for my grandpa who is in a ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ncantu3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ncantu3

Guest
Please pray for my grandpa who is in a coma right now. He is age ### and before he got in his coma his heart had completely stopped beating and he stopped breathing. The doctors did revive him, and I have faith in the Lord that everything will turn out for the best.
 
I pray that the Lord grants you your request and completely heals your ###. Have faith.
 
Praying Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."

Isaiah 57:18 "I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners,"
Isaiah 54:17 " No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.â€

Praising God because he watches over his word to perform it, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
May your grandpa be healed in the mighty name of Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I ask prayers for my grandpa, he's on the ###, the nurses mistreated him, he has been with several accidents with the nurses the social health system on our country. It's really sad to see that. My father has to travel to another country tomorrow. He's been stressful due for that. Please...
Replies
10
Views
425
He is currently in the ICU, they had to immediately intubate him to help him breathe and we just need prayer for healing. Something you should know: -he breathes with an oxygen machine regularly, it’s been one year since he was in the CCU for a collapsed lung and a hole in his lung. We didn’t...
Replies
7
Views
243
Heavenly Father pray for my grandpa who can't even walk no more can't even go to the bathroom no more can't hardly move no more in the hospital right now in my town nothing county ### United States I pray for ### been over ### days he say he ready to leave this world be ready to go to heaven ###...
Replies
12
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,581
Messages
16,778,283
Members
648,135
Latest member
Wilmath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom