2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
They say I should own it and claim it, so I am. I have applied to so many jobs I feel like I’m not good for nothing. I made mistakes along the way, but do I deserve to feel useless, no esteem, insecure, I’m sick of asking why not me or why ME? I don’t know how much longer I can do this. So I ask...
Replies
4
Views
185
  • Locked
God help me know what I should write in the dissertation and how to present it. I also pray that my supervisor should have the heart to help and guide me through. God, I need to graduate.
Replies
4
Views
150
J
  • Locked
Its been a few months since I found out that I'm HIV positive and currently in a state of depression. My dreams of working abroad all crash down on me. My work is also currently endangering my health. And I love my work so much I was able to help cure people, making them healthy and happy. I...
Replies
5
Views
112
  • Locked
I hate to sound pitiful but I need prayers. I've been so broken hearted and alone for ### years since I lost the love of my life. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm fine until I go to sleep. For some reason, I always have vivid dreams about her coming back, then I wake up hurt all over...
Replies
3
Views
154
P
  • Locked
please pray for sister ### suffering with depression. Please pray for ### to get relief from worries.
Replies
7
Views
185
  • Locked
praise God give God the glory my ### is now feeling well, favor for my ###, my ###, myself and my ###, peace
Replies
7
Views
133
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for my life for my better. Let me have a Wonderful birthday tomorrow. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
98
V
  • Locked
My father is not doing well. He has some problem with his bones and has to lie in bed all day and can't do anything. He is always so gloomy and shouldn't be in this kind of health situation as he is not yet ###. Please pray that God will make him better.
Replies
5
Views
148
  • Locked
Please pray that My finances line up with God's word. I need a miracle!
Replies
5
Views
129
  • Locked
My request is for your prayers for my husband ###. He has been diagnosed with kidney cancer. Please continue to pray that it is contained in the kidney and not spread throughout his body. He is a wonderful man who helps friends and family in any way he can and is loved by so very many people. I...
Replies
13
Views
390
Back
Top Bottom