Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua1991

Prayer Partner
I hate to sound pitiful but I need prayers. I've been so broken hearted and alone for ### years since I lost the love of my life. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm fine until I go to sleep. For some reason, I always have vivid dreams about her coming back, then I wake up hurt all over again because she isn't here.

God, please help me get my life back on track. I trust you with my whole heart. I love you, God, and I need your guidance. Amen
 
Lord, help this individual not feel broken hearted anymore and let them move on. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has a VA disability claim that is going to be decided soon. Please pray for this to be granted. He has been battling the VA for 10 years. We have an attorney and my husband has issues and I think the attorney will cut him loose if he isn’t granted because of his ocd and over...
Replies
13
Views
114
Please pray urgently for us. Our home hasn’t sold in five months, and we desperately need a fast sale. My husband’s health needs to return to normal. At ###, I feel broken, overwhelmed, and like God isn’t hearing me. I’m begging for mercy, strength, healing, and help.
Replies
12
Views
84
Absolutely devastated about an appeal ruling This review property management and right now I’m not sure if my body is going to be able to make it through. Everything has been getting touched and unappealing asking for help because at this point there are no trusted people around and mostly its...
Replies
13
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom