My father is not doing well. He has some ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velemari
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Velemari

Guest
My father is not doing well. He has some problem with his bones and has to lie in bed all day and can't do anything. He is always so gloomy and shouldn't be in this kind of health situation as he is not yet ###. Please pray that God will make him better.
 
Lord, send healing to the ### and help him to feel better, from what is making him ill. Let any feelings of gloom be lifted and that he feel peace. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend. He has some ailments. Pray for a healing.
Replies
9
Views
285
I’m Going through health and financial Challenges and no one cares. My health is so bad right now. the doctors saying that I may not make it. Father in Jesus name please help those who you can help. It’s too late for me. I’m not asking for prayers for myself anymore but I will intercede on...
Replies
8
Views
324
### is doing well. He has cut way back on drinking. This is great news. However, he is pulling more and more away from me. I'm very sad (I know it's selfish) but I thought we were going to be together. I pray our hearts bind together and we spend the rest of our lives together. Amen
Replies
6
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom