Its been a few months since I found ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaoli
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaoli

Guest
Its been a few months since I found out that I'm HIV positive and currently in a state of depression. My dreams of working abroad all crash down on me. My work is also currently endangering my health. And I love my work so much I was able to help cure people, making them healthy and happy. I want to continue my career. I want to be healed so I could serve a lot of people.....please pray for ###. I still want to serve a lot of sick patients who are in need of me. Please help me.
 
God my this prayer request be heard and answered according to your will. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### ###. I love Jesus Christ and I have a lot of testimonies. Join me in prayer may God quicken the development of a prayer website I am developing called ###. We are developing it to call upon Ugandans to pray for our country. A lot is happening and we want to call on the mercy of God...
Replies
6
Views
283
Dear Lord, It's been 4 months since I lost my job, (have applied for many jobs, only a few interviews, and that too did not work out. I have faith in you that you are aiming a higher job for me. But in reality, to be without income and supporting the family is hard. So I kindly request you show...
Replies
12
Views
755
Dearest Heavenly Father I Ask In Jesus's Name Please grant me more restful sleep and take away this extreme daily fatigue and tiredness from me Please help me with my whole grieving process and bring me wonderful new best friends that I can fellowship with locally once again Please Continue...
Replies
11
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom