2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
my ### yr old son has a prayer request he asks that ### gets all fixed up
Replies
5
Views
146
D
  • Locked
ON JANUARY OF 2012 SOMEONE GOT A HOLD OF MY HUSBAND'S INFORMATION AND FILED A FALSE TAX RETURN (WHICH WE ARE STILL SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES OF THAT), ON OCTOBER 22/2012 WE LOST JUNIOR TO A CAR ACCIDENT ON I75, ON NOVEMBER 14TH WHILE PRESSURE WASHING A ROOF; IT COLLAPSED AND ALMOST KILLED MY...
Replies
7
Views
166
N
  • Locked
I am devastated. My life is twisted with problems. My mom and my sister live in another town having a hard life. I am alone and miserable. No mate. I am depressed and I cannot work and enjoy my life. Please pray for me and ask God to send me a mate. Also pray for my mom and my sister to have a...
Replies
7
Views
142
  • Locked
Lord please give me asign on what I should do, what decision do I make, help me!!!!!!!!!!
Replies
5
Views
105
  • Locked
My daughter is in rehab and her pets need their shots to be boarded. They are too far away for me to do this and she has no friends where they are. Please pray that some kind soul will help her get her pets their shots and be taken care of while she is in rehab. Bless you all so much and praise...
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
I'm misirable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly that all I have is intense unrest and hurt. I'm extremely lonely. I ask for you to pray for God to send me a mate to share my love and life with, to have...
Replies
7
Views
140
  • Locked
Pray that my children will recognize that Jesus is the Name above all names and will confess Him as Lord of all. Pray that they will trust Him with all their hearts, not lean on their own understanding, and acknowledge He is Lord in everything. Pray for ###'s coming exam. Pray that she can...
Replies
4
Views
96
  • Locked
Whenever you get the chance, please pray a special prayer for my mom. May God heal her very soon and give her happiness. It's not a nice feeling to feel unwell for such a long time. May God bless all those who find time to pray for her. Thanks in advance and God bless! All the very best to each...
Replies
5
Views
173
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am and have been my Family's Pillar for so many yrs. now and I have a Husband that has not given me the support I need in no which way or form. I work have a ### yr old and an older son dealing with Drug Rehabilitation. I am an only child and have to take care of all my...
Replies
5
Views
110
  • Locked
lord please help me from doing harm to people and to myself. i thank you from sending my ### to watch me she has communicated with me for the past few nights i talk to her spirit. now please lord help me.
Replies
5
Views
108
Back
Top Bottom