2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord, help all prodigals find their way home. May we wash their feet as Jesus had his feet washed. I look up to my wife and beg for her forgiveness in not looking to the Bible, thinking that just praying for our home and things that really do not matter in life. I have to apologize to you my...
Replies
3
Views
146
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please help find a way out of my house and make my way towards my fiancé and safety. I know I am very young, but it is true love. ### fell in love at 14 and I am falling in love at 17. Please Lord, help. I know I haven't talked to you in a month, but please Lord, you helped me last...
Replies
3
Views
72
  • Locked
Pray that I am able to pay off my mortgage and all my financial debts in full right away and be debt free. That I am able to increase my earnings significantly and support my family, prosper & purchase a new beautiful home, give to those in need and retire soon. Pray that I find love and...
Replies
5
Views
121
M
  • Locked
please help me i want ### to know how much i love her i want to spend my entire life with her the desire for her love has been permanently stitched in my heart and i just cant take it any longer i love her more than my own life but it hurts so much more than anything i have ever felt when i feel...
Replies
6
Views
156
  • Locked
Can you guys please pray that I work hard for my last few months of high school. My GPA isn't really that great and I want to go to University of South Florida (###) or University of Central Florida (###). I don't want to stay here and have to settle for community college here. I really can't...
Replies
3
Views
120
  • Locked
Father God i need Your help i cant do it by myself i know i need You please deliver me AGAIN im tired of being in bondage i need another touch from Jesus. in Jesus' mighty powerful precious name Amen
Replies
4
Views
127
  • Locked
I ask for your prayers, I've been experiencing this with my husband for almost twelve years. I'm sick and tired of his patience, understand that I almost shared with him but cannot stop his gambling habit. Please pray for him to enlighten his heart and mind may the Lord bless his soul.
Replies
4
Views
141
  • Locked
Thank u lord for all the blessings u give us daily. Thank you for my life lord. I ask that u help my ### out tonight. He is trying so desperately to get this last bit of money for the business to go forward with rebuilding. He struggles so much for our family. When all the odds r against him he...
Replies
8
Views
179
C
  • Locked
I am need of lots of prayers for my great aunt. Her name is ###. We found out last week she has stage 4 lung cancer. She has been feeling real dizzy and hadn't been eating much today she was brought to hospital CT scan was done and she also has a brain tumor and cancer has spread. I am asking...
Replies
9
Views
213
  • Locked
Some of my recent friends won't stop using drugs, please pray that they will quit this. Also, I ask for a job, can ye please pray about those things.
Replies
5
Views
125
Back
Top Bottom