2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
I am asking for prayers for my husband. He is trying to find a job right now and is waiting to hear back from 2 companies. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. We are a one income family and he needs one of these jobs. Thank you in advance. God Bless
2
Replies
10
Views
237
jk1981
J
D
  • Locked
My cat ### is missing since ###. I miss her a lot and worry as it is not safe out there for her. She has been an indoor only cat. I have raised her as a kitten. She is now ### years old. Please pray for her safety and God will give her the ability to come home.
Replies
5
Views
148
  • Locked
Lord God, my healer, I ask in the name of Jesus that You relieve my friend's illness today. He just found out he has throat cancer. Lord, I know you can heal him. I ask you to relieve his pain and suffering. Show the doctor how to best help him. He is letting himself down, Lord please show me...
Replies
5
Views
107
  • Locked
I am asking that God would please answer my prayers. I have been praying for over a month now that my ex will come back to me and see the light. I have seen no sign of return. I do not want to spend the rest of my life lonely and sad. I know he is the one for me. Please give your son back to me...
Replies
6
Views
189
  • Locked
I am asking that everyone pray for the people of ###, ###. Tonight, a tornado touched down and did a lot of damage. One man was killed due to a tree falling on his trailer. I know that there are many ### that have had this horrible weather as well. So many people are displaced as well as...
Replies
6
Views
153
  • Locked
I ask for prayer to myself, ### and ###. Separated for months now, I still desire in every way to be back with my family. Though through this separation I have found a relationship with Christ (attending Thursday service, volunteering and not missing a Sunday service) I pray every night that my...
Replies
7
Views
242
B
  • Locked
My husband has told me he has fallen out of love. I know this is an attack from the devil. I believe that we have neglected our prayer lives and relationship with Christ given the devil a foothold in our marriage. I have repented to the Lord and my husband for the sins I have committed against...
Replies
8
Views
173
  • Locked
Greetings Prayer Team @ In touch Ministries. My husband ### & I ask if you can come into agreement to pray so we can have more children. After our family were water baptised in the ### I received through dreams, visions and hearing the voice of God of the promised children named, ###; ### &...
Replies
10
Views
237
  • Locked
Bless this country and those whom you have chosen to lead it, God. So often we fear for the future of this land we love. We see the scars of violence and the heartbreak of those who are left in its wake. We see corruption and we pray for your forgiveness, please bless us all with your...
Replies
4
Views
146
F
  • Locked
Serenity Prayer God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; taking, as He did, this sinful world as it...
Replies
4
Views
170
Back
Top Bottom