Lord God, my healer, I ask in the name of Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joanie

Prayer Warrior
Lord God, my healer, I ask in the name of Jesus that You relieve my friend's illness today. He just found out he has throat cancer. Lord, I know you can heal him. I ask you to relieve his pain and suffering. Show the doctor how to best help him. He is letting himself down, Lord please show me how I can help him. Please pray for him......in Jesus name .....amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the midst of difficulties. David’s confidence was not in...
Replies
10
Views
292
Lord Jesus Christ, I come before you, putting out my heart there's lots of things that have been happening to me, it's not recent has been some patterns, you know my heart and my intentions, I can say that be extrovert and having confidence in myself because I know you have formed me and give me...
Replies
10
Views
436
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask you in the Name of Jesus. This is the key to manifesting all your good wishes! Always ask Heavenly Father in the Name of Jesus, and I assure you that all the good requests of your heart will be answered. You can ask for whatever you want; Heavenly Father will always...
Replies
6
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,865
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom