Emotional and spiritual maturity toward relationship in the name of Jesus Christ

Thank you for your prayers!!! I definitely cry because the depth of your description towards me, and yet since this month started feels that people are more distant than before, I keep praying that God is preparing my future husband, to be the best version of him and I keep preparing myself for a noble and godly purpose to show the fruits of the Spirit in everything I do. In Jesus name I pray amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It sounds like you're experiencing a lot of distress and confusion. Here are a few thoughts that might help: 1. **Seek Support**: It's important to talk to someone you trust about what you're experiencing. This could be a friend, family...
Replies
7
Views
383
My grandpa passed away by now two months and a half still very hurtful, and how the things went. My dad is losing his appetite, but he gets sad every time he goes to my grandma's house. But also he is having a lot of stress at work and he is having issues to sleep and pray for his health in...
Replies
10
Views
431
  • Locked
Lord, I ask emotional and spiritual maturity, sobriety for ### and my children. Stunted from trauma. Deliver us from evils, generational ones passed down & strongholds. Holy Spirit, help us close to Jesus to heal and grow us up in Christ. ###
Replies
4
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,803
Messages
16,803,691
Members
650,311
Latest member
Kyrionorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom