My husband has told me he has fallen out ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter brandytlc301
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brandytlc301

Guest
My husband has told me he has fallen out of love. I know this is an attack from the devil. I believe that we have neglected our prayer lives and relationship with Christ given the devil a foothold in our marriage. I have repented to the Lord and my husband for the sins I have committed against our relationship. Please pray that my husband turn from darkness to light and from Satan to God. Allowing him to restore our marriage. I know that once the Lord takes control of his heart. He will no longer believe the lies that his life would be better without me. I can barely breathe! but I know the devil is a LIAR and the father of it..... thank you so much for standing with me on for my marriage.
 
I too have heard these words from my wife, I'm now separated four months. I pray your marriage gets touched by the hand of God and not the devil, may God's will get done.
 
I prayed for your husband. And I also prayed for you. I am in a situation just like yours. It is helpful to pray that God will change you into exactly what your husband will fall back in love with. It is also helpful to pray for wisdom.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Your situation is very close to my heart.... My husband just divorced me Jan 30, 2013. I was devastated 3 weeks ago.... crying and unable to breathe... begged him to work it out.... It wasn't until I forgave him and walked solely by faith that I felt better... In a moment I felt and was healed. The fact that our Lord God loves us so much that He sent His SON to die for us! Let that be a comfort to you in this time.... He loves you and He wants to have full control over your life... Doing so allows Him to mold you into what he intended you to be! Is that not just such a tremendous feeling? totally giving all the issues to Him, knowing He really has your best interest in His heart. The future is already known to Him..... Let it go from your hands to His feet..... He WANTS to do this for you! You just keep praying for His strength and His wisdom and have FAITH that through Him...ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! In Jesus name we pray......
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in so much pain. My husband has been distant for over a year, we’ve been trying therapy. I am terrified that the love he used to have for me is gone forever. His mother passed away a year ago, she was very sick for a long while. I thought his distance was due to grief. I know he hates that...
Replies
6
Views
412
My husband has left me....he has hardened his heart....I pray he will return to our marriage...yes I know we had issues, but they can be fixed.....please pray for ###....I ask for a miracle....
Replies
4
Views
279
My husband and I have been together 11 years and he has battled addiction all of that due to this we had to live separately but still continue in our marriage even though it’s been so difficult I have grown deeper in my relationship with Jesus however my husband just out of the blue has now got...
Replies
9
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,865
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom