Greetings Prayer Team @ In touch Ministries. My husband ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am joining you (joyfully) in agreement that you conceive more children, as your Love for God who brought your dream told you. ###, you are very special. I feel the love and Faith in your words. I will continue praying for you and your family. Thank you for this opportunity to join you in prayer. God Bless You.
Thank you ### it is such a blessing to be prayed for and to be able to pray for other brothers & sisters it is encouraging and most of all faith building to be part of this prayer warrior fellowship. May God be with you & your family forever in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings prayer team please pray for my health. For my son ### who is not improving on his lifestyle... My granddaughter who is into lesbianism. Thank you God Bless you all
Replies
8
Views
216
Calvary greetings Prayer request 1) FINANCIAL TURN AROUND 2) DELIVERANCE UPON MY SIBLINGS IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE, MY MOTHER'S HOUSE AND UPON MY CHILDREN IN MY HUSBAND'S HOUSE 3) HEALING FROM SICKNESS AND AFFLICTION UPON MY MOTHER MYSELF AND MY SIBLINGS 4) DIVIDE VISITATION UPON THE LIFE OF MY SON...
Replies
8
Views
331
Greetings prayer warriors! I continuously ask for your prayers. That my husband will be healed completely since he is in the rehab for alcoholism. That he will go out as a God-fearing man, will be the best husband and father to our children. I also ask for your prayers on my anxiety, that I will...
Replies
11
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,865
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom