2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please for my sister that ### would leave us along and stop trying to see the baby. An my son get his income tax for the boys thank you.
Replies
3
Views
89
K
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. I'm a single mother of one, and for the past five years I have been supporting myself, my daughter, and my mother. Recently my mother's invited her husband to live with us without my approval. He is not a good person and has proven that over the past twenty...
Replies
5
Views
114
V
  • Locked
Please pray for me I am a single mother and I work nights. I am missing out on raising my child. I just applied to change my building and to switch to a day shift. Please pray for God's favor and that I will get the job so that I can be home with my child. I have an adult child she is ### and...
Replies
7
Views
249
  • Locked
Lord, please help me to not be bothered by the traffic starting up again by the 'J' drug dealer across the street. Lord I don't want to be consumed by this for one more moment.
Replies
5
Views
106
  • Locked
Heavenly father please move in a mighty way into my life. Lift me up upon a rock in your secret tabernacle of your pivilion on a high place. Keep me from the noisy pestilence of the enemy. Deliver ### from her evil sinful ways and move into her heart and change her. Bless her and change me when...
Replies
2
Views
111
  • Locked
Can I ask you to pray.? I had a miracle on prayer request where my book for BBC Children in Need now has an international publisher. The contract is tricky and I am nervous as it's my first book. Please pray that I will be able to complete the deadlines and do a good job. It's due to be...
Replies
4
Views
120
D
  • Locked
I know I've been asking for prayers for this job offer to become a concrete offer for a couple of weeks now, but I really need your prayers... My paperwork is still apparently being processed and I am filled with so much anxiety. This job means security for my 2 little boys and for my mom (I...
Replies
3
Views
87
  • Locked
Please guide me as I take an exam worth 100% of my grade tomorrow and also bigger than that, sign up for medical boards tomorrow. Please help me pick the right date, stay on a study plan, and pass the boards!
Replies
3
Views
92
M
  • Locked
God please grant that I am very happy with my Algebra test 3.1 especially when I see it in Skyward through your only son Jesus Christ. Please make it be very good and either raise or maintain my average.
Replies
2
Views
126
  • Locked
Dear Father guide me that I can access this site! My computer slows daily and it is now almost impossible! I know that you want me here Thank you father
Replies
3
Views
178
Back
Top Bottom