I know I've been asking for prayers for this ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dette002
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dette002

Guest
I know I've been asking for prayers for this job offer to become a concrete offer for a couple of weeks now, but I really need your prayers... My paperwork is still apparently being processed and I am filled with so much anxiety. This job means security for my 2 little boys and for my mom (I still care for her). Please pray for a favorable outcome with this job for me! Thank you!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I've been asking for prayers about my baby great-nephew that my sister (kid aunt) ###.
Replies
9
Views
608
Hi I've been asking for prayers about my baby great-nephew that my sister (his aunt) has to get custody of him as between 4-6wks old he sustained serious injuries, he's doing well but his parents' behaviour is of concern and it's not believed the injuries were accidents - police still...
Replies
5
Views
377
Hello. I've been asking my brothers and sisters for a lot of different prayers for I am going through some very difficult times in my life there are two major things in my life going on I started a job that was only supposed to be for the Christmas season I've been asking my manager to talk to...
Replies
9
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom