Please pray for me I am a single mother ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vonebrown
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonebrown

Guest
Please pray for me I am a single mother and I work nights. I am missing out on raising my child. I just applied to change my building and to switch to a day shift. Please pray for God's favor and that I will get the job so that I can be home with my child. I have an adult child she is ### and very rebellious please pray for her salvation, healing, and deliverance. Please pray that God will heal my family and put us back together again.
 
Please pray for me I am a single mother and I work nights. I am missing out on raising my child. I just applied to change my building and to switch to a day shift. Please pray for God's favor and that I will get the job so that I can be home with my child. I have an adult child she is 21 and very rebellious please pray for her salvation, healing, and deliverance. Please pray that God will heal my family and put us back together again.
God will bless you and your family. He will open a door that no one can shut. You will be better when you walk through that door.

Good bless you and your family.
 
Yes Lord Be with this single mom Lord, Give her your divine direction, strength, and provisions Lord, Encourage Her Oh LORD, may she feel your presence in every circumstance, show her the way Lord, be with her children oh LORD, lead them to your helpers, In Jesus Name Amen

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just need the strength to continue. It feels as if nothing is working at times for me and if it does I have to put my blood and tears in it. I am completely exhausted, drained, and torn. I am lost, and I can't afford to be lost; I have a ### year old daughter and a ### year old son depending...
Replies
8
Views
174
I am trying to be strong and hold it together, I support my 2 children, 1 still in education and 1 struggling to find work, his partner also lives with us and is struggling to find work. I work so hard and have been exploited at work, averaging 60 hour weeks for 5 years now without holidays, so...
Replies
6
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom