2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

A
  • Locked
May God give me confidence and faith in him that I will complete my flying test safely and successfully. May I remember Thayer in him all things are possible and that there is nothing I shall worry about. Let him guide me through the rest of the day and the rest of the time that I will be here.
Replies
3
Views
143
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### that their marriage be restored even after they were divorced. Both were saved and ### is the stander. Please pray that ### will have his heart softened and open the doors to complete restoration in Jesus' name.
Replies
3
Views
121
  • Locked
Heavenly father I ask for blessing ### with a place to live. I ask for blessing ### with knowing that ### love and is waiting her her to contact me, I ask for blessing ### with knowing that in waiting the lords will will be done, I ask for blessing ### with being prayful for the needs of those...
Replies
2
Views
192
  • Locked
Please pray for the safety of my youngest ###. Thank you....
Replies
5
Views
133
M
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help when you're feeling this way. Please consider contacting a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can provide the support and guidance you need. Remember...
Replies
7
Views
124
M
  • Locked
Our heavenly father, please I ask for my brothers and sisters in the lord at church to free them from what your word says. In the last days people will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love. II Tim.3.2...
Replies
2
Views
121
C
  • Locked
Please pray for ### that ### will get well again ### has new problems after cancer treatment. Thank You
Replies
6
Views
132
  • Locked
I am wrongly accused of things. Please pray the matter will be cleared out. People at work are always lying! I pray for God's mercy and protection.
Replies
3
Views
102
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I truly felt you today during ###'s eval. Please help us find what she needs and what is best for her to be the smart, independent little girl I know she can be.
Replies
3
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I need help. I have a procrastination problem. Pray that this problem disappears in my life. Pray that I am focused and pray that I memorize everything I study for tests. Pray also that I pass all 3 tests with success.
Replies
4
Views
130
Back
Top Bottom