Heavenly father I ask for blessing ### with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrod

Prayer Partner
Heavenly father I ask for blessing ### with a place to live. I ask for blessing ### with knowing that ### love and is waiting her her to contact me, I ask for blessing ### with knowing that in waiting the lords will will be done, I ask for blessing ### with being prayful for the needs of those who need help, I ask for blessing my brother ### with knowing that in helping his brother ### with a place to stay a night will bless him with things that he needs, I ask for blessing ### with strenght as you touch her heart to know that your will for her is for good, as you aare with her as her patients move to ###, thank you in jesus christ name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 9:12 : King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for; he gave her more than she had brought to him. Then she left and returned with her retinue to her own country. A Prayer Inspired by 2 Chronicles 9:12...
Replies
12
Views
146
Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life. Lord You see the instigation and satisfaction she gets for dividing and corrupting my family. Her counsel for my daughter to live together, have children outside of...
Replies
10
Views
125
dear heavenly father I ask that you end lies and false accusation and gossiping rumors in the name of your son Jesus our lord amen, let the evil one die in the name of Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom