Pray That I More Focus And That I Study For My Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please pray for me, I need help. I have a procrastination problem. Pray that this problem disappears in my life. Pray that I am focused and pray that I memorize everything I study for tests. Pray also that I pass all 3 tests with success.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to successfully study for my upcoming medical entrance test. I have been procrastinating a lot and putting off studying. I am terrified of what will happen to me if I fail. God please help me through this difficult time and let me be able to successfully study and get great...
Replies
5
Views
288
Tomorrow I have my first of three tests that I need to successfully pass with a 90% or above in order to proceed to my next phase in training. Please pray along with me in agreement that I will successfully pass all three tests as well as the nesting stage of my training. In the name of Jesus, I...
Replies
6
Views
303
i have my final exam in a week in which there are two papers to the exam, and i may have procrastinated it a little too much and i didn't realise how hard this exam was, but i really need to get a good score on the two papers. currently i am trying to study for the exam, but it is just not...
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom