2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

A
  • Locked
Kindly all of you remember me in your prayers. I am in need of a job immediately to support my family financially. I would like to get a job as nurse educator/nurse lecturer. Recently the HR of ### contacted for appearing for an interview by the director general for recruitment of that hospital...
Replies
5
Views
349
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me to get a great job, prayer for me to own my own place to live, please pray for financial blessing for my bills to pay each month. Prayer for me that will help me to open my own business to teach fitness. I want to open a Studio. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
137
  • Locked
Heavenly and Almighty God, please protect me from the evil slings and arrows of the devil. Recently everything in my life has been going really well. Most importantly my Spiritual life has been the source of much joy and happiness but somehow I began to drift away from God and am finding it...
Replies
3
Views
143
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I pray for all these broken marriages, including my own- Perform miracles in these lives and let us give YOU LORD all the glory for it! The hearts of these spouses need to be whole again and to follow you! We are suffering so much and desire your comfort and wisdom. If it is not...
Replies
3
Views
90
  • Locked
Ask for breakthrough
Replies
5
Views
93
F
  • Locked
Precious lord, i seek you now in the face of a serious spiritual battle. Please pray for a hedge of protection to surround me covered with the blood of Jesus. My deliverance ministry has been baffled, but they continue trying, which is why i am in need of much prayer. I am suffering a great...
Replies
5
Views
201
  • Locked
Asking for continued prayer for my ### who has lung cancer. There was some improvement today praise the Lord...prayer is the battle cry,
Replies
7
Views
129
K
  • Locked
Urgent Prayer for my Stepmom ### ### ### MRI test showed that the cancer has spread to her spine which presents a new set of problems. The situation is urgent now. She will start kemo today and will be moved to ### in ### where they try to treat the spine with radiation. Please continue to pray.
Replies
5
Views
143
E
  • Locked
I feel so hopeless, lost, broken & scared about my life right now. I have made every mistake possible. I just got out of an abusive relationship and left that relationship with nothing. I lost my kids, my job, have no car or money or phone service, and I am pretty much homeless. I am having...
Replies
8
Views
169
  • Locked
I'm losing ### to another man, and it is destroying me. I'm miserable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly that all I have is intense unrest and hurt. I'm extremely lonely. I ask for you to pray for God to send...
Replies
3
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom