2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I'm asking prayer on myself, my friend ###, and for my cousin ### ### health. I am seeking God to show me His will with going back to school to pursue a Master's degree in Marketing from ###. I need to apply to the school and need to take the GRE, and 4 prerequisites before admission. I chose...
Replies
4
Views
297
  • Locked
Amongst those who are involving in this exercise are pregnant young girls and those who have small babies. There are desperately looking for jobs. Please pray for their safety. Father of Mercy, they are your children. Soften the hearts of whoever is responsible to look at this problem with a...
Replies
3
Views
91
  • Locked
Please pray that I can somehow get my old truck fixed, or get a different one. I need a truck for hauling for my job and I can't afford one.
Replies
8
Views
121
K
  • Locked
pray for me against the spirit of untimely death. That every arrow of death should go back to their senders and kill them in Jesus name. Amen ###
Replies
5
Views
534
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for my fiance as he is having a tough time at work, please show him your Guidance and GOODNESS dear Lord, he struggles so much with why good people get the mess while the mean people get the good, please show him your mercies today and show him it's ok and you I ask give him the...
Replies
9
Views
170
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray that you forgive me of my sins even though I am not worthy. I pray you keep ### and I faithful to each other and together until we join you in your kingdom. I pray that I get to see his mother soon and create a good relationship with her as well as with her son.
Replies
5
Views
125
  • Locked
Please pray for ### ### have low blood sugar problems
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
Please pray that my wife and I not get a divorce. We have already been separated for ### months. I love and care for my wife very much. I have made my mistakes, I'm far from perfect. We fall in love like we were in the beginning, and sharing all things 50/50 like we did in the beginning...most...
Replies
4
Views
109
  • Locked
Thank u lord for Placing ### in my path of life. Thank u for all the blessing u give our family. Help us to build a stronger bond between us. We love one another very much but I hope in the future we would have grown closer & more confident in each other! Pray strength for ### dear God that he...
Replies
3
Views
99
  • Locked
Dear God, I am praying for healing soon. I can't tell you when to do it but I sure will be glad when you do. My heart is hurting. I have SO many things I want to do in life and this is getting in the way. I feel like an abnormal outcast and I often wonder are you listening to my prayers and if...
Replies
8
Views
189
Back
Top Bottom