Dear Lord, I pray that you forgive me of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, I pray that you forgive me of my sins even though I am not worthy. I pray you keep ### and I faithful to each other and together until we join you in your kingdom. I pray that I get to see his mother soon and create a good relationship with her as well as with her son.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name, to bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God in His timing.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. God is so in control. Trust Him. God Loves You. Have Faith in God. He is with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cheated on my girlfriend. I love her sooo much she is the best thing i have in the world and I feel awful after cheating. Please pray for the lord to forgive me for what I did
Replies
10
Views
178
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
347
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom