2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I ask prayers that God may give me favor before the judge's eyes as I appear in court, ### left ### years ago to a different city, does not take interest in our son ### year old well-being. Me and my son were victims of domestic violence from ###-May ###. I need God to remove this man because of...
Replies
4
Views
123
O
  • Locked
lord help me i wake up with so much pain in my hands ankles and feet help me to stay Strong and to keep going sometimes i just want to cry and give up and feel sorry for myself .but i know i cant give up .please help the doctors get my meds right so that i could feel normal again .in jesús name...
Replies
6
Views
111
D
  • Locked
Lord, I am awaiting a final decision on a career position I applied for last year. I should have an answer later today or at least this week. PLEASE, God, I need this job so badly! I am good at helping people, and this job is all about helping people. I will work hard and do well if I get this...
Replies
6
Views
140
  • Locked
Not long ago I requested a prayer request for myself about some issues I was having with my Mother-in-law, due to her always throwing things up in my face about my grown children. I have wonderful kids, they have good jobs and support themselves, but she can always find fault about them, and...
Replies
8
Views
369
P
  • Locked
My usual daily prayer requests: For ###-today is his birthday (and I am grateful that he is here to celebrate)-for his healing here on earth from brain cancer and that as his body rids of this evil demon, that he may find the strength to be able to walk again. For ###-that she finds a new job...
Replies
6
Views
175
  • Locked
I would like to pray for my husband. That God will give him a kind heart. I pray that he will become a Christian and be a nicer person. I pray that the Lord will bless him and he will begin to realize how good God has been to him, over the years. I pray that he will look upon me, as not only his...
Replies
10
Views
276
  • Locked
I pray my teeth and jaw be healed and my gums too. I'm sorry for my sins Lord. I feel so hopeless. Please provide hope. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
5
Views
202
K
  • Locked
Please pray for my ex-husband, ###, who is currently in ICU at ###, ###, and for peace over my children, ### and ###, II. Thank you and God Bless...
Replies
3
Views
159
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for a sister who is near and dear to me from India. Plans had been made to get married, and they have fallen through. She is needing prayer because depression is trying to settle down on her. She needs peace and strength. Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask for grace to...
Replies
4
Views
185
  • Locked
I would like prayer that ###, ###, and ### will learn empathy and be convicted to feel how the next person feels so they could have compassion. They also need to learn responsibility—### and ### dumped their kids. They have to learn compassion. Pray that they will be held accountable for their...
Replies
3
Views
207
Back
Top Bottom