monkeyface
Humble Prayer Partner
I would like prayer that ###, ###, and ### will learn empathy and be convicted to feel how the next person feels so they could have compassion. They also need to learn responsibility—### and ### dumped their kids. They have to learn compassion. Pray that they will be held accountable for their selfishness. Prayer that ### will quit boasting and being rude—I need prayer that she will actually read the letter I sent her where I explained what hurt feelings she caused me and I did nothing but good things for her for months on end. Prayer that ###, ###, and ### will experience humility so they could have empathy for other people's feelings. I pray that ### will start helping her husband with the bills, children instead of running off with another man, leaving ### all the bills. Prayer that ### will make some right decisions.
