Protection And Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilhadeDeus1

Disciple of Prayer
I ask prayers that God may give me favor before the judge's eyes as I appear in court, ### left ### years ago to a different city, does not take interest in our son ### year old well-being. Me and my son were victims of domestic violence from ###-May ###. I need God to remove this man because of threats. I am now facing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Jesus is all I have at this point thank you brothers and sister in Christ to Stand in prayer with me. Where there is two or more there is also God. I have faith that with God all things are possible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! Thank you so much for your prayers for my student’s storytelling competition. By God’s grace, she won the 1st Prize 🏆. I was really in awe of how God guided her throughout the performance. Thank you so much for your prayers. This is truly a testament of God’s goodness. I would also bring...
Replies
6
Views
119
I'm currently being harassed and threatened by numerous violent people. Please pray for my safety and protection in reference. Thank you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
196
Kindly plz pray for my home as home was filled with water due to severe rain .now again rain has started may Lord protect us and all from flood like situation.as all rivers are filled and we are having alert for our town in ###
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom