I pray my ### and ### be healed and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

turningtogod

Humble Servant
I pray my teeth and jaw be healed and my gums too. I'm sorry for my sins Lord. I feel so hopeless. Please provide hope. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jesus Loves you ### remember there is Hope in Christ always never Lose hope.. God bless you Jesus is with you
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Bless and encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed, thought, dreamed, or wanted.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ ### Life Coach & ### Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
226
Mighty Father I pray my gear gets here tomorrow and that I get great grades.
Replies
10
Views
195
Jesus, I pray my Ex signs the papers with no hiccups or delays in your name. Also, asking to grant my ### citizenship, mighty Father YAHWEH in Jesus name, ame.
Replies
13
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom