2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I need prayer that I will afford to install new bedroom windows as the wood is starting to come apart and also change the basement windows as they are made of wood and when it rains, the wood swells and it is hard to open those two windows downstairs. I would like prayer that I will be able to...
Replies
2
Views
130
  • Locked
I would like prayer that my sister's husband, ###, will treat me with respect and he will go through trials that will make him more sensitive to other peoples feelings. He says that he grew up spoiled by his mom. Prayer that he will be shown by the Lord where he goes wrong. Prayer that my...
Replies
3
Views
106
  • Locked
Please pray God will cause a miracle and I will meet my true loving soul mate really soon who is my future wife and when we meet we will know for sure who we are to one another and we will have and enjoy such a wonderful and beautiful and happy blessed loving relationship and have such a...
Replies
4
Views
156
F
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I will be going for my genotype test. Please I need the result to be ### genotype. Please I am in a terrible situation because of my genotype in my relationship. Please prayer for me I will be getting married this year to my fiance. Please I need my genotype result to be ###...
Replies
3
Views
137
L
  • Locked
Prayers to the Lord Jesus that He be His will to cleanse and heal our relationship. Prayers that ### soften and open her heart to forgiveness and healing. Father, cleanse us so we may marry and give testimony unto You, my Lord and Savior.
Replies
3
Views
144
  • Locked
DIS IS URGENT please pray that my phone will be found by tommorow I can't find it and there is a possibility it may have been stolen at my new school pray that I get BACK PLEASE I URGE YOU ALL
Replies
8
Views
203
  • Locked
dear brothers and sisters in christ i believe that with God everything is possible. I need prayers I have developed terrible pimples on my face that i do not know what the cause is i pray to our Mighty Father to help me clear these pimples on my face it is stressing me and i can't go in public...
Replies
3
Views
113
  • Locked
There are some very angry people in my life who are spreading lies, rumors, and causing trouble for me almost everywhere that I go. I have been stressed out as a result, have pains in the left side of my chest, my ears pop and ring, I get severe headaches from this, people are saying strange...
Replies
10
Views
384
  • Locked
Please pray for my son he is ### and I pray that the Lord will speak to him to help him find his way, he is a WONDERFUL young man, has little confidence in himself and struggled in High School, he is now taking classes in a Junior College and seems to have no drive to make any decisions on what...
Replies
5
Views
108
F
  • Locked
I am praying for continued unconditional faith that God will continue to provide for me and my family. It has been so hard to hold on as for ### years, I have been contracting off and on along with my husband who works ### jobs to make ends meet. I just want everyone to pray with me that God...
Replies
4
Views
152
Back
Top Bottom