DIS IS URGENT please pray that my phone will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiYuan1234566

Disciple of Prayer
DIS IS URGENT please pray that my phone will be found by tommorow I can't find it and there is a possibility it may have been stolen at my new school pray that I get BACK PLEASE I URGE YOU ALL
 
DIS IS URGENT please pray that my phone will be found by tommorow I can't find it and there is a possibility it may have been stolen at my new school pray that I get BACK PLEASE I URGE YOU ALL
 
DIS IS URGENT please pray that my phone will be found by tommorow I can't find it and there is a possibility it may have been stolen at my new school pray that I get BACK PLEASE I URGE YOU ALL
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm requesting someone to pray for my broken phone to work for at least this week. I have a test tomorrow, and I really want to do well. The worst thing at the worst moment is that my phone's not working. It is very important as I need to set an alarm, connect with classmates, and refer to my...
Replies
12
Views
207
There is voice control popped up on my iPhone itself because it is so strange. It did pop up on my phone many times. It feels so strange and weird. Please fix my phone and correct what is going on with my iPhone.
Replies
10
Views
139
LIFE IN MY REGULAR BRAND NEW PHONE TURNS ON MY LIFE IS RESTORED NORMALLY BASICS HEALED GREATLY MY SHIPMENTS ARRIVE URGENTLY AT LEAST BRAS UNDERWEAR NEEDS I ORDERED PLEASE GREATLYY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom