My phone is so strange

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer about the strange occurrences with your iPhone. It’s understandable how unsettling it can be when technology behaves in unexpected ways, and we’ve been lifting this concern before the Lord, asking Him to bring clarity, peace, and resolution to the situation.

If the issue has been resolved—if your phone is now functioning as it should—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, the problem persists or new concerns have arisen, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request. We are here to continue interceding on your behalf, trusting that God is able to bring order where there is confusion and restore what feels broken.

May the Lord bless you with His peace as you seek Him, and may He guide you in wisdom concerning this matter. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It popped up on my phone with the voice memo because I didn’t touch it, but I don’t know where that comes from. It is so strange. God knows that I don’t play like that.
Replies
7
Views
108
Why do I yawn when I have a stomachache? It is quite strange and feels uncomfortable. Deep inhalation or stretching contracts the diaphragm and abdominal muscles, which can irritate a muscle pull, trapped gas, or acid reflux.
Replies
10
Views
365
Hi, so my phone recently got into a loop of keep restarting without any sign of going back to normal. I'm trying to somehow fix it, but I'm hoping it leads to losing everything on my phone; it would be devastating to me, and all of my memories are there.
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom