Lies, Rumors, Personal Attacks, Mind Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamANT

Faithful Servant
There are some very angry people in my life who are spreading lies, rumors, and causing trouble for me almost everywhere that I go. I have been stressed out as a result, have pains in the left side of my chest, my ears pop and ring, I get severe headaches from this, people are saying strange things to me that make no sense, and I feel as though I can't trust anyone. I've felt like the target of way too much attention for a long time, and that every little thing I do is commented on. It seems as though people figure out what makes me angry and then they do everything in their power to work at provoking me (at work, when I exercise at the gym, at home). I feel like I am living a never-ending nightmare where no one understands me, people are quick to judge me as if they know who I am, and that nothing is ever going to be the way it should be, real or normal. I don't understand why I have to be subjected to this kind of relentless psychological abuse. When I try to defend myself I always end up going about it the wrong way and I make a fool of myself. The other night I threw a tantrum at my work place and it was very embarrassing, but I feel so overwhelmed that I can't calm down. I've done everything I can to make life easier for others, to mind my own business, and I can't cope with a world where people go out of their way to cause me problems in response. Please pray for God to give me a lasting peace from these troubles until I am better prepared. I can't afford to quit, or move away, or give up.
 
Father God, I pray asking you to help this man with his situation. I pray that you would remove all the negative words that come against him. I pray in Jesus name that you would rebuke Satan and his schemes against this man. I pray that you would give him the ability to refrain from saying or doing anything that goes against you. Please Lord remove these people who are causing so much stress to this individual, put Christians in his path that will be encouraging to him. I pray this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen
 
i prayed that those terrible things would stop happening to ### i asked God to touch the hearts of ### attackers so that they would leave ### alone in Jesus' name

Amen Isaiah 40:1
 
I pray that God himself will step into your situation and personally put everything in Order in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
 
Dear Lord,

I lift up ### for your protection from lies. Please reveal truth wherever he goes. Send your angels to protect and defend him. Lord I pray that anyone who is gossiping would be convicted of the sin and repent. I pray blessings on them. I pray blessings on ###'s workplace. I pray it is a place he loves to go. I pray ### will have a good reputation and you will show him innocent. I praise you that he has the righteousness of Christ. In the word it says "He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun. Psalm 37:6 Praise Jesus!

I pray ### will not have bitterness but will forgive his enemies and bless them! This is like heaping hot coals on their heads! Your word says in Proverbs 25:21-22 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat ; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink ; 22For you will heap burning coals on his head, And the LORD will reward you." and in Matthew 5:44 But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

Thank you for rewarding ### because he is praying for his enemies. Give him peace and show him how to handle stress with grace that comes from you. Thank you for your mercy.

In Jesus Name,

Amen
 
I pray for protection and peace of mind for ###. God word says no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Thank-You Lord for your protection because you are God alone. I pray this in Jesus Name.
 
Most of my troubles are still occurring frequently. Today as I try to rest I had disturbing images flash through my mind that are too embarrassing to mention. It is like my enemies are hovering over me waiting for more weaknesses to exploit. It seems like I need to pray much more and I am at least enjoying that aspect of my life. If I told of all that was troubling me spiritually, psychologically, and physically I would sound insane. Please continue to pray for me that God delivers me from my enemies, that God stops them from ruining all I love and treasure, that God gives me the best possible solution to this ongoing problem that is too difficult to adequately describe. I ask that God gives me more witnesses to testify to my character in the face of my enemies and that all the terrible things done against me are not forgotten or forgiven so easily.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against deception, lies and rumors created at the hospital from the private practice. I pray that GOD get glory from this whole event. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd...
Replies
5
Views
130
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
256
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom