Lies, Rumors, Personal Attacks, Mind Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank you all for praying for me. Praise God! Things in my life seem to be improving. I think that perhaps I am going to take it easy for a little while and not try so hard to do everything. I know that I have enjoyed myself quite a lot lately thanks to all the concern, prayers, and care of good people. I wish there was a way for me to thank God with more than just words but it seems I will always owe him a great deal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against deception, lies and rumors created at the hospital from the private practice. I pray that GOD get glory from this whole event. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd...
Replies
5
Views
130
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
256
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom