Please pray for my son he is ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Account Closed
Please pray for my son he is ### and I pray that the Lord will speak to him to help him find his way, he is a WONDERFUL young man, has little confidence in himself and struggled in High School, he is now taking classes in a Junior College and seems to have no drive to make any decisions on what he wants to do in life, his friends have all done well in school and have all decided what they will go to school for and do, and I think at times it makes him feel less, I too went through this as a young adult as well and it breaks my heart, Please pray for him.
 
Thank you so much ###, it truly breaks my heart and thank you so much for praying, I don't have a church family, I pray on my own but at times it feels hopeless, I came across this site and am thankful to have prayers, when going through my divorce 3 years ago I was unfairly judged by the church and they totally turned their backs on me, I was a member of that church for 18 years and involved in the youth group etc but everyone took my x's side as his mom is a LONG TIME GIVER and member of the church so it was as if to say to me they would back that side regardless of anything because why would you rock the boat of your GIVER, now I am the one left not only financially hurting, but was left without a church as well. Now I just focus on my relationship with the Lord and don't get involved with any church as I don't have trust that people within the church as I see them in a different light. I think there are lots of false profits out there and it saddens me that the world has gotten the way it has, Many within the Church ARE NOT FOR PEOPLE AND CARING AND HELPING, it's more about SELF and BUSINESS!!! Sorry for venting, thanks
 
I pray that God will give your son purpose in life and that the Holy Spirit will be his teacher and his grades will improve, will hold his hands and see him through this so that at the end of it he will find purpose and the will to be successful. I pray that the light of God will shine on him and send away every darkness, confusion and inconfidence that he will grow to be whom God has said he will be and nothing can change it. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, my ### year old son has slipped into a deep depression. He can’t handle his job, it’s not paying the bills and he’s struggling and so out of it he barely can speak. He keeps repeating he doesn’t know what to do and feels his is a failure. He is single and lives alone. He’s a Christian...
Replies
9
Views
368
I am having it hard today as my son starts a new school tomorrow with his dad who lives in another state. I’ve asked for prayers on this to allow him to to receive what he needs from dad but bring him back home. I’m asking for prayers to give me strength. It’s day 3 he moved and it all just...
Replies
11
Views
315
Please pray for my son who is going through a horrible custody battle over his ### year old son. He hasn’t been able to see his son in a month. He was taking his son to church and a wonderful Children’s Sunday school class. He is a devoted and loving and responsible father who is being treated...
Replies
10
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom