Please Pray For A Miracle On My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasira

Prayer Warrior
dear brothers and sisters in christ i believe that with God everything is possible. I need prayers I have developed terrible pimples on my face that i do not know what the cause is i pray to our Mighty Father to help me clear these pimples on my face it is stressing me and i can't go in public because my face looks terrible. Father you are the healer of all the diseases lord help me with the new products that i bought to help me clean my face to get a better look and to clear it forever not to get this type of pimples. O my God in the name of Jesus I pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
344
Life in I greatly thank you for those who did THERE best to save what we could in the Lords design my toes Now heal my right toe nail is the worse one it cut in half is cut up in severe pain and my right toe is ripped off it’s black blue it is in excruciating pain life my left for nail is half...
Replies
9
Views
179
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom