2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please pray for my friend ### that ### becomes a believer and accepts Jesus Christ as ### Lord and Savior
Replies
5
Views
112
O
  • Locked
PLEASE pray! ### is so, so ill! God help him! ### is in such urgent need of healing as well!!!!! ###! Lord help us! Thy will be done! help us to surrender! Help ###!!!! Lord, intervene!!!!!! Please do what all man says is impossible and is so easy for you!!!!!!!! To God be the glory. God...
Replies
4
Views
72
  • Locked
Please join me in prayer for my friend. He has a brain chemistry issue that makes him a little erratic sometimes, and it was in one of those times just 2 days ago that his wife threw him out of the house. He is sad and devastated. He also recently had a business venture fall through. He is...
Replies
4
Views
116
S
  • Locked
I ask prayer for our financial needs. My husband was laid off from his work and he has decided to not use his unemployment benefits any longer because he is working odd jobs. I need to be assured that The Lord will meet all our financial needs.
Replies
6
Views
121
SherryAnn
S
  • Locked
I'm losing ### to another man, and it is destroying me. I'm miserable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly that all I have is intense unrest and hurt. I'm extremely lonely. I ask for you to pray for God to send...
Replies
8
Views
213
D
  • Locked
LORD PLEASE HELP ME TO GET A LOAN MODIFICATION AND PLEASE HELP MY ### TO GET A JOB AMEN
Replies
6
Views
108
  • Locked
Lord, I ask that you be with my daughter as she is preparing for her math test @ ###. I pray that you would remove stress, confusion, negative thoughts, worry, or anything else that could hinder her from passing. Please be with her, I pray against any careless mistakes that may be made. I pray...
Replies
3
Views
142
  • Locked
Please join me in praying for ###. She has adopted a child with severe trauma. The child is acting out, struggling with an eating disorder, bad grades, etc. The whole family desperately needs prayers for healing spiritually, physically, emotionally. Thank you for praying in Jesus Name.
Replies
6
Views
116
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR GUIDENCE TO A TRUE BELIVING CHURCH AND TRUE FELLOWSHIP WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS. I'M SO LONELY FOR FELLOWSHIP. PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND'S SALVATION AND FOR MY CHILDREN (###) AND FOR MY GRANDCHILDREN. MY BOSS ### AND HER HUSBAND ###, THE OWNER OF THE BUSINESS ### AND HIS FAMILY'S...
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
Please pray God will bless me with a better job and career soon! Pray for favor in my job search and interviews. Pray for God's direction and wisdom to get a better paying more satisfying job with an ethical company where I will be confident and successful.
Replies
5
Views
162
Back
Top Bottom