I Ask For Your Prayers. Thanks Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I'm losing ### to another man, and it is destroying me. I'm miserable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly that all I have is intense unrest and hurt. I'm extremely lonely. I ask for you to pray for God to send me a mate to share my love and life with, to have companionship. I ask you to pray, if it's God's will, for him to send ### to me, and if it's not His will, for me and ### to be together, for him to send me a mate, to love and who will love me.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your prayers,

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
###, I am praying for God's will to prevail in your love life. In the meantime while He is preparing the perfect mate for you, may He feel the void you are feeling right now. May He comfort you in your time of loneliness Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
I prayed for you in Jesus name that you will find happiness and your wife will return.  Amen.  Try to remain strong and positive even though it is hard at this time.  I am going through the same situation as you except my wife is not dating anyone.  All you can do is pray. 
 
Father God there is nothing too hard for you, nothing impossible for you to do

hear the hearts desire of ### and take away the pain and loneliness.

if it is your will let ### come back and if it be not then guide and direct his feet to the right person. let your peace reign lord, in Jesus name, Amen
 
I am praying God will heal your broken heart and give you peace immediately regardless of whether ### comes back or not. Put God first and ask Him for peace and more Christian friends. God will never forsake you. All good comes from God. ### has free will. If she is not best for you, God could be protecting you. He can send you someone else if she is not being faithful and loyal in her love. Making peace and accepting she is with someone else does not mean that you are saying you do not want her. God still knows your heart's desire is for ###. You need to be comfortable with your life as it is TODAY. Put your hope in GOD not ###. God will give you the desires of your heart. He has good plans for you! :) Trust God.

Lord, Help ### put his hope in You, Lord not ###. Increase his trust in you. Help ### be at peace that ### is with someone else and may not come back. He wants your will in both of their lives. He still loves her and desires her if this is your will. Help him to make a good life that is enjoyable without her for now. Heal his broken heart. Replace it with joy. Give him peace! Give him other outlets in life besides ### to enjoy. Bring his joy back. Thank you for hearing our prayers!

In Jesus Name AMEN

###, This prayer is written for your own growth and benefit concerning finding a mate. You can pray this prayer below and even pray out loud for more power and protection from the enemy....

Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your will to be done in my life as I look to You for a marriage partner. I submit to the constant ministry of transformation by the Holy Spirit, making my petition known to You.

Prepare me for marriage by bringing everything to light that has been hidden — wounded emotions, walls of denial, emotional isolation, silence or excessive talking, anger, or rigidity [name any wall that separates you from healthy relationships and God’s love and grace]. The weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through You, Lord, to the pulling down of strongholds.

I know the One in Whom I have placed my confidence, and I am perfectly certain that the work, whether I remain unmarried or marry, is safe in Your hands until that day.

Because I love You, Lord, and because I am called according to Your plan, everything that happens to me fits into a pattern for good. In Your foreknowledge, You chose me to bear the family likeness of Your Son. You chose me long ago; when the time came You called me, You made me righteous in Your sight, and then You lifted me to the splendor of life as Your child.

I lay aside every weight, and the sins which so easily ensnare me, and run with endurance the race that is set before me, looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith, Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. I consider Him Who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest I become weary and discouraged in my soul. He makes intercession for me.

I turn my back on the turbulent desires of youth and give my positive attention to goodness, integrity, love, and peace in company with all those who approach You, Lord, in sincerity. I have nothing to do with silly and ill-informed controversies, which lead inevitably to strife. As Your servant, I am not a person of strife. I seek to be kind to all, ready and able to teach. I seek to be tolerant and have the ability to gently correct those who oppose Your message.

Father, I desire and earnestly seek (aim at and strive after) first of all Your Kingdom and Your righteousness (Your way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given me besides. So I do not worry and will not be anxious about tomorrow.

I am persuaded that I can trust You because You first loved me. You chose me in Christ before the foundation of the world. In Him the whole fullness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form; and I am in Him, made full and have come to the fullness of life.

I am filled with the Godhead — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — and I reach toward full spiritual stature. And He (Christ) is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power]. So, because of Jesus, I am complete; Jesus is my Lord.

I come before You, Father, expressing my desire for a Christian mate. I petition that Your will be done in my life. Now I enter into that blessed rest by adhering to, trusting in, and relying on You.

In Jesus’ name, amen.
 
Wow TXPrayerwarrior May God continue to bless you with Wisdom. Your prayer has ministered to me as well. Thank you so much.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent Please please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin rash infection problem on my leg and...
Replies
8
Views
251
Urgent Please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin rash infection problem on my leg and pray...
Replies
9
Views
263
Urgent Please pray for my GI track (Stomach) for healing I really need prayer for it. and pray for (physical strength) for me too I've been weak and need strength. And pray for strength to help me and my brother ### to resist temptation also pray for protection for me and my brother from all...
Replies
10
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,445
Members
648,040
Latest member
Phraimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom