2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
dear God, I am alone and lonely for a long time. I am away from my family. I lived alone and lonely. Dear God, please guide me to find the right man for me who can care and love me so that I will not be alone anymore. I want to have a companion in life.
Replies
5
Views
120
S
  • Locked
Dear God, Thank you for giving me the strength to get through these many months of hardship. I am blessed that you have been with me to hold me up during the discovery of my wife's affair. I am tired and weak Lord and thank you for your continued place to rest. I pray that you will heal my...
Replies
6
Views
127
smbennett
S
B
  • Locked
i pray in the name of JESUS the we all are healed and we walk with him and spread his love and word amen
Replies
5
Views
185
  • Locked
I need prayers already this morning. I need a piece of property to sell quickly so I can take care of pressing debts. Would you all please be so kind as to say a prayer for me? Thank you and God bless.
Replies
5
Views
160
R
  • Locked
First of all I want to thank the Lord and every one that prayed for me...God heard my plea n healed the sores in the mouth. I would like to ask for your prayers for my friend ###..today she's going to get a sonogram done of her uterus..I know God is good and she will be free of cancer...thank you!
Replies
5
Views
151
  • Locked
God please protect me and my family. Please have your angels keep a close watch over us for the last few days in January and allow for us to rejoice and celebrate together on Friday. Also grant me the blessing of holding my newborn baby ###. Amen
Replies
5
Views
205
C
  • Locked
Please pray for a dear friend of mine who is battling drug addiction and bipolar. Please pray for his family who are growing hopeless and tired. Please pray that God's will be done and that His Peace and Protection will wrap that family in His Love. Thank you so much!
Replies
4
Views
133
B
  • Locked
I am seeking prayer for full time employment. I have been working part time for a local newspaper since 1997 and I am ready for a change. There is no room for advancement here and being put on full time is not possible. I have thought about leaving before but didn't. I feel now is the time for...
Replies
3
Views
144
  • Locked
Holy & Righteous Heavenly Father, we praise You for the mercy shown to us & all Your chosen ones. Thank You for Your good work You perform toward us, for that You have toward us thoughts of peace & not of evil, to give us a hope & a future. Thank You for preparing a place for us in Your Kingdom...
Replies
2
Views
206
  • Locked
please pray for me because I feel too lonely and it stresses me I'm waiting for someone I recently met and who ### and I can't be concentrated on anything else until he will talk to me, please pray that he contacts me soon because I need to talk to him I feel too frustrated and tensed
Replies
6
Views
158
Back
Top Bottom