I am seeking prayer for full time employment. I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bttkunk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bttkunk

Guest
I am seeking prayer for full time employment. I have been working part time for a local newspaper since 1997 and I am ready for a change. There is no room for advancement here and being put on full time is not possible. I have thought about leaving before but didn't. I feel now is the time for me to move on. Where I am now in the near future, part time workers are going to have their hours cut. My husband and I could make it if my hours are cut but it would be difficult, but I want more for myself. I have wasted enough time here and want better for myself and my family. I applied for additional part time work last year at other places but nothing came of it. I believe God knew I wasn't ready. I am now. I am willing to be pushed out of my comfort zone. I have been made aware of a possible opening at the company that my husband works for. It could be a full time or part time position. If it is part time, I could work up to being promoted to full time. I am willing to take a $2 per hour cut to work a 40 hour week. I had an interview for another company on Monday and was not selected and I have an interview on Friday for an additional part time job. The part time job is in retail and I would be working nights and weekends. I am praying to be blessed with a full time position with steady hours. I am a hard worker, reliable and willing to learn anything. I just want the opportunity to prove myself. I would really appreciate your prayers for me.

Thank You,

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. I am currently working as an adjunct professor and teacher. I love what I do but the work is not consistent and I have to move around and juggle several different jobs. I really would like to have a full time job doing what I enjoy. It’s just getting harder and...
Replies
12
Views
241
Pray for ### to offer my son contract for full time employment as the probation period comes to an end. May he find favour in the powers that may be. May the Holy Spirit keep him company and allow him to function at the optimal level and reach his target. Father we trust you and bring these...
Replies
3
Views
252
I have been seeking full-time employment for over ### years. Please pray that I get the federal government job that I’m asking God to bless me with.
Replies
7
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom