2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thank you Jesus for open a door for me. Thank You for your Great plan for me. If you open the way, no one can close it Lord, Hallelujah.
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
I praise God for His goodness towards me. I continue to pray that some funds outstanding from a business transaction (from May 2012) are still owing to me. I declare in the name of Jesus that this fund be released so that I can experience a financial breakthrough in my life. My computer at home...
Replies
4
Views
123
  • Locked
Dear Prayer warriors, Please pray for me to get a good job with family status, I am now working in ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
2
Views
90
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have so many blessings from you that I cannot count. I am facing a difficult situation and need to keep my strength. Please help me to be strong and beat my challenges. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
Please pray for our family. Help my husband understand that his speech, attitude is hurting everyone. How much ever I try to do something, he has to find fault. Nothing I do is up to his mark. I have spoiled his life and made him lose all his happiness. I am not trying to find fault with him...
Replies
2
Views
87
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY for ### need to fill holy spirit and fire deep my heart and speak tongues in the holy name of Jesus amen
Replies
2
Views
104
  • Locked
Thank you all for your prayers for my brother's surgery went well and he is mending nicely.
Replies
5
Views
99
A
  • Locked
Pse pray for ### for deliverance from enemy attacks, protection for ### family and financial breakthrough-### nee revival in ### spiritual life and favour-thanks!
Replies
3
Views
126
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord Jesus bring us many people this Sunday to church, that He speak, that He be worshiped and glorified, and that people be edified and saved by Him!
Replies
3
Views
116
S
  • Locked
please pray for ### health. and ### ### pls pray for ###
Replies
3
Views
149
Back
Top Bottom