Please Help Me Through This Difficult Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandidutoit

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord,

I have so many blessings from you that I cannot count. I am facing a difficult situation and need to keep my strength. Please help me to be strong and beat my challenges.

In the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m currently going through financial difficulties, with unpaid bills and limited resources. I’m also unable to visit someone very special to me in ###, which weighs heavily on my heart. I would deeply appreciate your prayers for provision, guidance, and a way forward during this time.
Replies
7
Views
168
I survived days that almost broke me. The strength inside me is still there even when I feel tired.
Replies
7
Views
117
I do not need to prove my worth to everyone. The right people will never make me beg for care.
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom