2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
Continue praying for me so that my son, ###, sees a breakthrough as he follows up on his fight for a place at his school. He is going back on Monday, ###, and my prayer is that he is finally cleared on his results so that he gets back to school. My prayer is for God to intervene completely so...
Replies
5
Views
151
  • Locked
Dear God, Thank You for a brand new day. Father, Your mercies are new every morning, thank You that we are part of Your kingdom. Thank You God for the law of grace, that we may receive grace upon grace, favour upon favour, mercy upon mercy, blessing upon blessing. God thank You that I don't...
Replies
6
Views
238
S
  • Locked
Father in Heaven Lord you know my situation and difficulties. please bring miracle to solve my need. All is in your hand I submit to you and make my way smooth. Take out my burden and suffer. Fill me with joy. Rebuild me resurrection my life and my financial. Protect me with your precious...
Replies
6
Views
149
J
  • Locked
lord heal me - protect me from the evil one - break the bondage- break the evil one's grip in my life - i humbly pray
Replies
6
Views
163
  • Locked
Lord I come to you asking for relief from the heart break of my marriage to ### not being restored. I am feeling like You Lord don't want this for me, and am ready to give up. Please lord give me a Clear Sign today when I talk with ###. Show me my path You Lord want for me. I ask this in Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
152
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, please praise and thank God for what Father God has done for ###, for the things seen and unseen, for the wonderful promises that Father God will and is prospering ###, for the wonderful promise that Father God said, delight in the Lord and he shall give ### the desires of...
Replies
3
Views
125
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP EACH CHURCH AND MINISTRY BEFORE YOU. GRANT US RESTORATION, SPIRITUAL HEALING, AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH. LORD, WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO CHURCH OR MINISTRY PERFECT. BUT WE STRIVE TO DO YOUR WILL. WE STRIVE TO BE MEN AND WOMEN AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN US. IN JESUS...
Replies
5
Views
113
  • Locked
Jesus, I've felt left alone for a while and sometimes I wonder if you care about what I'm going through. Jesus forgive me for my weakness and protect me from evil. Jesus I believe I was born by mistake and that I am not loved by the person who I thought was my father. I tried loving him but he...
Replies
8
Views
201
G
  • Locked
Please pray for my redemption and forgiveness of God and of those I have wronged and mistreated. I ask that by God's grace I am given the chance to make amends. I pray that my sins are washed away by the blood of our Lord and Savior so that I may from this point in live a righteous path to the...
Replies
4
Views
167
S
  • Locked
My dad has ### infected teeth. Please pray the infections will heal quickly. I am really worried about him. He also has diabetes. Lord, please give him the strength and the will to take care of his health so that he will not suffer and be in pain. Lord, also help me not to worry so much and help...
Replies
8
Views
227
Back
Top Bottom