Jesus, I've felt left alone for a while and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

switchback

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus, I've felt left alone for a while and sometimes I wonder if you care about what I'm going through. Jesus forgive me for my weakness and protect me from evil. Jesus I believe I was born by mistake and that I am not loved by the person who I thought was my father. I tried loving him but he extremely hates me, now my heart cannot heal. My heart has a wound that can never heal, the feeling of ugliness, weakness and worthlessness can never go away. Jesus I've sinned many times but believed you died for me but the most troubling thing is I can never be treated fairly by my own family, relatives and everyone else. I am constantly being put down and I try to have faith that God can fight for me. God can you please have mercy on my brother he is a true Satanist, as well as my so-called father, forgive me Jesus but the way they are is not right, the truth has to be revealed, and that Jesus died for me I must be treated equally and fairly as everyone else. Jesus another thing I pray for is that I have no friends to care for me and love me and I don't know who can accept me, Jesus can you just show me who cares about me and just show me who to love, Jesus I am all alone and I need real friends please help me in your name Jesus I pray Amen.
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED. FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry, Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
God thank you for your wisdom and the hope in Jesus Christ given to us and thank you for all brothers and sisters who pray in support, please walk with them. And God I pray that my prayers to you are as considered and let us keep the spirit alive as in that you God are working in our prayers, thank you in Jesus name, Amen.
 
God Be with you during this difficult time, love yourself as well, love who you are God made you and he will not leave you. Never stop praying, God will make a way! I pray that things will get better for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After a day of dealing with problems from someone in my life who is heavily demonized and who, because of that, exhibits behavior that is harmful to everyone around them, I feel very worn down, stressed and drained and upset. At one point, I even started feeling dizzy like maybe my blood...
Replies
7
Views
283
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:6 – “I am like a desert owl, like an owl among the ruins.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:6, the psalmist compares himself to a desert owl, a solitary bird that lives in desolate places. The imagery of being “like an owl...
Replies
10
Views
250
Dear Heavenly Father, I’ve felt very weak recently. My anxiety, my constant state of fear, and just overall a bunch of events happening around me in my life and in the world- it has me feeling hopeless. I feel lost, like I’m destined to go down a bad path again. Today I pray for your guidance...
Replies
9
Views
572
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom