2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Final interview went well, according to the interviewer. I'm so happy Father God, Thank you so much. I haven't got the final result yet. Anyhow she will call me back and tell me the final result today or tomorrow. Well Father God in heaven, thank you for giving me clear answers and in proper...
Replies
6
Views
193
S
  • Locked
Dear brother in Christ, Praise the Lord!!!. I am ### from ###. My uncle ### is suffering from HIV disease since ### years. Doctors told that he is in advanced stage and very weak. Please pray to Almighty God to deliver from this disease. ### ###
Replies
8
Views
201
N
  • Locked
Pls. Pray for the soul of my grandfather. He passed away today at the age of ###. May God almighty welcome his soul to His kingdom.
Replies
7
Views
194
  • Locked
Hi, Iam ### from ###. Family detail as follow. Father: ### - He believes in CHRIST but not going church and not taken baptism due to fear of ### Mother: ###. Believer ###: Ist son (my brother). Believer ###: Brother wife. Believer ###: His daughter. (### years) - Believer ###: My wife -...
Replies
5
Views
149
S
  • Locked
Dear brother in Christ, Praise the Lord!!!. I am ### from ###. My ### is suffering from HIV disease since ### years. Doctors told that he is in advanced stage and very weak. Please pray to Almighty God to deliver from this disease. ### ###
Replies
5
Views
107
  • Locked
Prayer for Financial Dept Would you please stand with me for clearance of dept due to unemployment. I am praying and believing the LORD to be credit cleared, dept free and recovery of all financies lost due to unemployment and paycuts. For the health and recovery of my friend and dog, ### GOD...
Replies
6
Views
97
P
  • Locked
Please help me praise and thank you father God for keeping me and all my loved ones safe from harm and keeping me strong throughout these trying times father God it's a long road ahead but with you with me I can do anything father God I do feel your presence thank you Jesus amen
Replies
5
Views
133
C
  • Locked
Dear all, please pray for my ### visa to be approved. This is an appeal and it's my last chance. Pray that whoever is in charge of that decision finds mercy and compassion in their heart and grants me that visa. God bless you.
Replies
4
Views
181
I
  • Locked
Good morning, well at least it is morning where I am writing from. I need some help to pray. I had a spiritual attack a couple of weeks ago, I was visited by a shadow-like thing that I immediately recognized as a demon. It was speaking to me in a strange language, and before I started to pray...
Replies
6
Views
155
  • Locked
That more work will come in ###.
Replies
5
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom