Dear brother in Christ, Praise the Lord!!!. I am ### from ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter srinivasa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

srinivasa

Guest
Dear brother in Christ,

Praise the Lord!!!.

I am ### from ###. My uncle ### is suffering from HIV disease since ### years. Doctors told that he is in advanced stage and very weak. Please pray to Almighty God to deliver from this disease.

###

###
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
I pray that the HIV will be removed in Jesus Name!!!

and ### make an unusually quick recovery in the Mighty Name of Jesus!!!!!
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear brother,

I am sure GOD will answer your plea.

I pray that the power of HIS wounded hands come upon your ### and heal him completely in the name of JESUS I rebuke this HIV infection. and I release the health of JESUS upon your ### right now.

In the name of JESUS I pray father in heaven.

I am sure bro. GOD has healed your ### completely.

AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm suffering from so many diseases my husband is alcoholic he's also not well, daily he fight us there are no peace in our life due to drink. My son ### ### is not obedient, not studying properly. Plz accept my request for lay hand.
Replies
9
Views
373
I am ### from ###, I was born with sickle cell anaemia, 2 years ago I was told I have kidneys diese(s), Liver diese(s), I am ###, we are ### kids in our family, my younger ones are tired of taking care of my medical bill. It's too expensive for them. Brother Christ please help my family, we need...
Replies
8
Views
391
Dear Brother/sister, I am ### from ###. Since last one month I am suffering from one kind of FEAR & SCARINESS in my heart which upset my mind n feel shivering. Please pray to Jesus for my deliverance from this FEAR.
Replies
5
Views
511
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom