2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks be to God for all that he has done for me. I am writing to request for your prayers. As a way of getting extra money to meet my family obligations, I decided to venture into importing cars something I have done for a couple of years. I will not...
Replies
5
Views
170
  • Locked
I just want to pray that everyone has a prosperous 2013. Although this year is already filled with great memories for me, there are still somethings that aren't so great, such as my ###'s financial situation and my family's health. I hope and pray that none of you good people have to struggle...
Replies
3
Views
117
  • Locked
Tomorrow I will go to see the doctor have a medical scan. I know what Jesus has done for me; he substituted his life by mine. Took away all that I was supposed to go through and my portion is just to believe and get my portion. Tomorrow the doctor should confirm my pregnancy and that the...
Replies
4
Views
126
  • Locked
Please pray for me again. Feb. ### is a very BIG day for me. Pray that my case is thrown out and I am found Innocent. Pray that all my enemies will be put to shame and all who testify falsely against will be shown to be wrong and all who pursue me to harm me will flee from me in different...
Replies
6
Views
134
  • Locked
please pray for the poor and needy. pray that they all get to know God and have faith in Him. pray that God will bless them all with whatever they need. In Jesus name we all pray Amen
Replies
4
Views
1K
V
  • Locked
My friend ### it's very sick her husband ### is abusive and he cheats on her. ### is do full of hurt misery and bitterness. Her daughter ### it's addicted to drugs and she has lost her will to live. ### has a ### year old daughter ###. ###'s done ###, ###, and ### has put ### in great debt. The...
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
Praise the load!!! Dear Lord, since am going to an interview at the end of this week, so please help me to face the interview, without any fear. Amen
Replies
4
Views
146
S
  • Locked
My Shared Prayers Dear Lord, please Father, place me into ###'s heart and mind. Soften his heart and help him to realize that he cannot treat people who love and care about him with disrespect. Show him that his actions cause pain and suffering. Please Father show him the errors of his ways...
Replies
4
Views
238
N
  • Locked
I am in this relationship with a man that although he has many good qualities, I don't quite feel at peace and yet I don't have the strength to fully let go of him. He loves me so much and yet most of the time what we do is sexual things though not all the way. Couple this lack of courage with...
Replies
3
Views
178
  • Locked
I need prayer in my finances. I'm three months behind on my mortgage, two months on my ###, haven't paid my property taxes, have a dentist bill of $###.00. Took my ###-year-old to the dentist now I'm told he needs work done that is gonna cost me $###.00 and they want it the day of the procedure...
Replies
5
Views
118
Back
Top Bottom