I need prayer in my finances. I'm ### months behind ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christybc

Servant
I need prayer in my finances. I'm three months behind on my mortgage, two months on my ###, haven't paid my property taxes, have a dentist bill of $###.00. Took my ###-year-old to the dentist now I'm told he needs work done that is gonna cost me $###.00 and they want it the day of the procedure. I still have other bills I didn't list that I haven't paid. I'm in debt and it feels like I'm never gonna get out of it. I'm sinking and I need a breakthrough. Please help GOD! I need you right now.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
May the lord make a way out for you in the name of Jesus. Lord we thank you and we praise your holy name for all the blessings you have given us and those you are about to give us hear this prayer and answer this prayer according to your will and may your name be glorified amen

May the lord make a way out for you in the name of Jesus. Lord we thank you and we praise your holy name for all the blessings you have given us and those you are about to give us hear this prayer and answer this prayer according to your will and may your name be glorified amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It is over Jer 50:23 Let the hammer break the wicked into pieces specifically in my finances. I get a nice good thing place to live in ### period permanently 2 story house I went to on New Years I get to own that house, can do house sitting house until I can own it forevermore or something...
Replies
8
Views
280
I am ### months behind on my rent. Please agree with me in prayer that God will open up the windows of heaven. Thank you so much.
Replies
11
Views
366
I need prayer for my finances, I need to pray rent but I’m not able to and I don’t want to be homeless please pray for a way to be made that can pay my rent each.
Replies
17
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom