I am in this relationship with a man that ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nina99
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nina99

Guest
I am in this relationship with a man that although he has many good qualities, I don't quite feel at peace and yet I don't have the strength to fully let go of him. He loves me so much and yet most of the time what we do is sexual things though not all the way. Couple this lack of courage with confused feelings as I feel that I love him and yet the thought of being with him forever is daunting me... feeling like he's not the one for me yet and that God is telling me to leave... This issue has been causing me so much emotional turmoil and unrest.

I pray for divine intervention, courage to enable me to stand up for what I believe in and do what is right; I pray for enlightenment as to what my TRUE feelings are. I pray that God touches his heart that he may understand the things I have been asserting him about for so long now... That our relationship isn't Godly and that it is very shallow. That he exercises love in its truest form possibly by letting me go without any grudges.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Would like to be prayed for to have a life long relationship with a man. Been told I've been cursed and scared this is the reason why I do not have got any boyfriend yet. Would love to be blessed with love and a life long relationship with a loving partner! Blessed be those who pray for this...
Replies
10
Views
167
Please pray that God would open my daughter ###’s eyes on convict her heart that this relationship with a Muslim young man is willful disobedience, I prayer for God to intervene in this relationship 🙏
Replies
7
Views
127
Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. He feels disconnected and thinks about separating. He's away now several weeks. Please pray that his love for me returns and that we're able to rebuild this relationship if it's God's will ♥️ It's really hard not to try to control everything...
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom