2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

I
  • Locked
I currently work in a wonderful job, however it is only part time. The other day, my boss made mention about talking to his boss to turn my position into a full-time job, which would afford me to move onto the next chapter of my life and allow me to use my God-given talents on a daily basis...
Replies
5
Views
173
  • Locked
Please help me pray for guidance in everything that I do. I pray that God will open all children's minds to overcome all the pressure that is happening in the schools and in our neighborhood. Amen
Replies
6
Views
148
P
  • Locked
I'm at a point in my life where I feel like giving up. My girlfriend and I are no longer together. She has decided to put her trust in drugs and friends that do them. I'm in the process of enlisting into the marines and it's not going exactly the way I'm wanting it to. I really want nothing more...
Replies
7
Views
142
M
  • Locked
please help me pray for my complete healing of my bukol on my left breast, may our heavenly father touch my breast and i believed i will be healed in jesus name and together with the holy spirit. amen and amen
Replies
9
Views
194
  • Locked
Please pray for my mom can be able to eat anything without throwing up from now on. Please pray for me, my parents, and my sister can be able to: accomplish many goals and dreams from now on, keep on trying until we succeed, become successful today and from now on, open our own business soon...
Replies
8
Views
212
C
  • Locked
I need prayer over money. It brings me so much anxiety and I hate it! I just wish things didn't cost so much money.
Replies
4
Views
99
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I would like to ask you to put your healing hand over ### and each of your sick kids....May you keep them in your reach and protect them in this time in need. May your healing hand restore his health. May you give comfort to his family to be able to be strong at this difficulty...
Replies
4
Views
134
S
  • Locked
I messed up my life pretty good. I hurt a lot of people on a blindless path of self-destruction. Now I look around and say "What have I done?" I am stuck in a dark hole and don't feel I have the strength to dig myself out. I keep asking God to give me strength, to give me faith, to help me find...
Replies
9
Views
197
A
  • Locked
help, please
Replies
3
Views
120
  • Locked
I am so in dept and trying to find a job yet people take advantage of me. New job wanted free labour and dumped me as soon as old person came back once they agree to a hearty bonus. I need a job and some money ASAP to at least pay off for basic needs.
Replies
5
Views
164
Back
Top Bottom