I messed up my life pretty good. I hurt ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shanniejd
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shanniejd

Guest
I messed up my life pretty good. I hurt a lot of people on a blindless path of self-destruction. Now I look around and say "What have I done?" I am stuck in a dark hole and don't feel I have the strength to dig myself out. I keep asking God to give me strength, to give me faith, to help me find the path that he wants for me. I have asked God for forgiveness and I have asked for forgiveness from one person that I hurt and nearly destroyed. I keep asking, but I keep feeling only despair and keep punishing myself and destroying myself. Please pray for ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
you need to hear a song named "you are more" by ### i know it will make u feel better look it up on utube please!!!!!! but i did say a prayer for you i asked God to comfort u look up 1John 1:9 and u will know u are forgiven
 
That is good that you asked for forgiveness from God and the ppl you hurt....but you need also to forgive yourself and leave it in God's hands. You are already forgiven. Keep asking God for comfort, peace, strength, and most of all love. He will give you all you need, don't give up. My prayers are with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Someone I love dearly sent me a painful text questioning his life decisions — and whether God could still love him. I know for a fact that demonic attack against him has been rampant this week and I know how much he loves Jesus. I beg your prayers for him—and everyone that doesn’t believe the...
Replies
5
Views
309
I ask that I be given grace and the opportunity to be more mindful and be given the opportunity to grow from the experience. I have had some life struggles and know God has been guiding me through these trials and tribulations and I was really reckless and selfish in my behaviors lately and not...
Replies
7
Views
256
Hello, I could use some prayers, I don't have any family or friends who pray for me, I don't have anyone to pray for me, so I came here. I believe in the Bible and study the Bible very deeply, I pray all the time, and I know God is working in my life. I am in a relationship with someone a bit...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom