I currently work in a wonderful job, however it ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter irs
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

irs

Guest
I currently work in a wonderful job, however it is only part time. The other day, my boss made mention about talking to his boss to turn my position into a full-time job, which would afford me to move onto the next chapter of my life and allow me to use my God-given talents on a daily basis.

Usually, I would feel superficial for asking for something that seems so trivial in comparison to others' needs, however I feel compelled to ask for prayers in unison for God's Will to be done in this situation.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
thanks so much guys

praise the Creator!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters. I currently work for the school district in ###. I gave my 2 weeks notice and they are forcing me to stay at least until the school year ends. Please pray God gives me the strength to continue this job until the summer. This job is exhausting me and I got burned out...
Replies
12
Views
577
I currently work under bosses who are retaliating because I reported their abuse and mistreatment of me even though I do my work and do not bother people or get into anyone's business. They overlook the work that I've done right in front of their eyes and say "you didn't do your work" but the...
Replies
12
Views
457
Hi. I currently moved to a new team. There was nothing wrong with my old team, but someone convinced me to move. My new boss won't give me space to breathe. She's toxic and I can feel her need to control me. I must not have space in my day to breathe. I must constantly be busy and if there is no...
Replies
8
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom