Peace And Harmony For The Broken

  • Thread starter Thread starter peacewithin23
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peacewithin23

Guest
I'm at a point in my life where I feel like giving up. My girlfriend and I are no longer together. She has decided to put her trust in drugs and friends that do them. I'm in the process of enlisting into the marines and it's not going exactly the way I'm wanting it to. I really want nothing more for my girlfriend and I to be together again. Her family and friends see that she wants that too. Her previous relationship has broken her mentally. I hate seeing her this way. It's hurting me knowing what's going on and can't do anything about it. Please keep both of us in your prayers.
 
christybc, look iam straight to the point, i was married back in 1974 when i went into the airforce, that was a big decession that i had to make, now iam glad i did. your girl friend is going to want to stop if she's not ready you are wasting your time. you might have to go on in the marines. i had to leave my marriage because my husband was very abutive to me and many times i had to go to the emergency room, because he would beat me up when he get drunk. so day i got tired and i prayed and asked god to help me and guide me in the right directions for me to go and he did. so i left and join the the airforce and iam glad i did. being in there, i still never drink or smoke, or did any drugs. iam 62 yrs old now and every one said i don't look my age, iam SO GLAD I WENT IN THE MILITARY. so i hope this will help you a little..........PS. DO THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU, MY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FRIEND..........
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father Thank You for this day. I thank You for being employed and being able to take care of my financial obligations. Father, You know all. I ask You, in the Name of Jesus, to break up the click (You know who they are.. K, L, Jz, Can, J, J, Kn, Ja, M, Ke, Ca, Ki, A, Lo, Je) on the job...
Replies
6
Views
233
Life in I get another job in secret to afford my own place to live urgently tmrw let me get another job THST I can transfer to by the beach let me buy a 5Th wheel miracle with a Truck super cheap miracle I can move by the beach be happy find a really nice guy take my 2 Cats and live with peace...
Replies
9
Views
124
Pray my ### and I won't argue. That He won't get mad and bite His finger and growl out of frustration or anger toward me. That only kind, loving, respectful words be on my mind and heart while replying or speaking to my ### in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom